RLP Mechanical Contractors, Inc. Commercial HVAC Contract Highlights
- An experienced and trained staff of technicians and installers that can handle large scale commercial HVAC construction projects, multi-site projects, or individual locations as well as service and maintenance on existing systems.
- Expert service for Collin, Dallas, Ellis, Fannin, Grayson, Henderson, Hunt, Kaufman, Rockwall, and Van Zandt counties.
- A trusted partner experienced in all facets of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) for existing buildings and systems, new construction, redesign and retrofit of existing systems as well as service and maintenance of Commercial HVAC systems.
- Competitive pricing on Commercial HVAC equipment as well as pre-negotiated labor rates.
- An experienced team of project managers and on-site superintendents capable of supporting and overseeing each project from start to a successful completion.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is RLP Mechanical Contractors?
RLP Mechanical Contractors, Inc. (RLP) has helped shape the future of commercial mechanical construction and service in North Central Texas for the past 29 years. RLP prides itself in providing comprehensive solutions that range from service and maintenance to new construction, redesign, and retrofits of mechanical systems.
RLP Mechanical Contractors, Inc. provides a full range of HVAC solutions to include HVAC equipment of all types, sheet metal duct, boilers, and hydronic piping as well as service and maintenance of those same systems. RLP proudly serves schools and universities, healthcare facilities, medical research facilities, federal, state, and local government agencies, and industrial facilities. RLP is headquartered in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area and serves North Central Texas and all counties in Region 10.
Region 10 ESC
05.01.2022 – 04.30.2025
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.