ESS Staffing Contract Highlights
Established in 2000 to support school districts in need, ESS is the largest dedicated provider of educational personnel and management services to K-12 school districts across the country. We currently serve over 900 school district partners and 5 million students throughout 34 states with more than 85,000 substitute and permanent personnel. Each ESS partner benefits from:
- Highly qualified personnel for substitute, permanent, and virtual positions.
- A substantial pool of staff available for daily and long-term vacancies.
- Significant relief from administrative burdens and day-to-day operations.
- Local management teams for hands-on service and daily accountability.
- District-directed pay rates, program control, and customization.
- Fully integrated, customizable absence management and reporting technologies.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is ESS?
ESS has been providing K-12 personnel and management services to school districts for over 20 years. We are the largest dedicated provider of educational personnel and management services to K-12 school districts in the country. We currently serve over 900 school district partners and 5+ million students throughout 34 states with more than 100,000 substitute and permanent personnel.
Our solutions relieve school districts of their many administrative burdens, improve their day-to-day operations, and place high-quality substitute and permanent personnel while providing significant cost avoidance and value-added benefits. Educational staffing and management is ESS’ exclusive focus, and our goal is to help districts provide a quality education to every student, every day.
The Advantages of ESS?
ESS eliminates the daily administrative burdens of hiring, credentialing, training, managing, evaluating, placing, disciplining, and retaining skilled substitute and permanent personnel. We fill daily, long-term, permanent, supplementary, last-minute, and virtual assignments with the most highly qualified employee for any position.
Our experienced management team paired with our enhanced absentee management systems enable us to bring school districts’ programs to a new level of efficiency and effectiveness. Experience the advantages of ESS – a true partner in supporting student achievement.
- A local, hands-on management team assigned to your District.
- Community-tailored, year-round recruiting to grow a large pool of available personnel.
- Substitutes, certified teachers, and technologies for your virtual learning needs.
- Screening, hiring, and credentialing to ensure 100% compliance.
- Comprehensive live, online, and ongoing employee training customized to your needs.
- Extensive employee retention through benefit options, incentives, awards, and recognition.
- Streamlined processes with advanced, fully integrated technologies.
- Transparency through robust, customized reporting and touch-base meetings.
Procurement Made Easy
Procurement through RFP is a slow process that demands significant time and resources – time and resources that school administrators desperately need this school year. Fortunately, Equalis Group has already done the work. Through a comprehensive procurement process, Equalis Group has partnered with the best of the nation’s vendors to supply Equalis Group members with quality services they can depend on.
Your District deserves support now, not later. With ESS and Equalis Group, you can get the best K-12 personnel and management program for your schools without the painful procurement process.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.