Fellowes Furniture Contract Highlights
- Family: For over 100 years, we have treated our customers and employees as family – serving tirelessly and effectively to help them thrive. Our culture is set to be professionally rewarding, but also personally engaging.
- Innovation: We believe in combining an imaginative thought with a pragmatic approach to constantly outperform our current solutions, services, and capabilities to transform how work gets done for an everchanging world.
- Quality: We invest in best-in-class facilities, tools, resources, engineering labs and development programs to deliver products that exceed industry quality standards.
- Care: As a “company with a conscience” we are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, employees, communities, and planet. People are why and how we do what we do. Whether a customer or a teammate, there is the opportunity to have a positive impact.
- Fellowes’ complete range of wall systems are flexible, affordable, and sustainable.
- Fellowes offers an extensive furniture and systems collections that can be customized to suit your space, workflow, and style – along with ergonomic workspace accessories that make work more intuitive, comfortable, and productive.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Fellowes?
Celebrating its 106th year under the private ownership and executive leadership of the Fellowes family, Fellowes is a global leader and trusted partner that provides product solutions to fulfill Work Life needs. With its recent full brand expansion into Contract Interiors, Fellowes now offers one efficient, streamlined source for modular walls, furniture, business machines, commercial air purification and commercial grade workspace products. Throughout its history, Fellowes has been grounded in its purpose to “serve at the intersection of family, innovation, quality and care.” Headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, USA, Fellowes operates from 24 locations across the globe.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.