CORE Office Interiors Contract Highlights
- CORE Office Interiors is the “Easy Button” of Interiors – They Provide One of the Largest Umbrellas of Solutions Under One Contract.
- Full Turn-Key Office Interiors Solutions from Architectural Products and Technology and A/V Integration to Fixtures, Furniture, and Finishings.
- A Dedicated Staff of In-House Designers, Project Managers, and Field Engineers with On-Site Warehousing and Ongoing Training.
- A Metric-Driven Proven Process that Carries Information from Start-to-Finish so All Members are In the Loop at All Times.
- Real-Time Budgeting, Design, Visualization, and Project Tracking Using Specialized Technology Processes.
- A Diverse Team of Specialists with a Shared Culture of Teamwork, Customer Service, and Operational Excellence From Order to Warranty and Service.
- Competitive Pricing and Specialized Discounting Leveraged Under the Umbrella of Equalis Contracts.
- Local is Bold, Global is Bolder; CORE Office Interiors’ Manufacturer-Aligned Dealer Partner Network can Service all of Texas, the US, and Globally.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is CORE Office Interiors?
CORE Office Interiors is an agile, responsive Furniture, Fixture and Technology solutions provider committed to accountability and service excellence. COREoi is a Texas-based, Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business with over 35 years of experience that employs a diverse mix of talented specialists and seeks to engage other minority-owned business to uplift and empower the interiors industry. They are relentless in their pursuit to meet client needs, and consistently challenge themselves to disrupt the industry and work boldly. As a result of COREoi’s forward thinking vision, they offer their clients best in class solutions for their working and learning environments. In addition to space planning, design, procurement, and installation capabilities, they also provide office re-configuration, company relocation, asset management, A/V and acoustic consulting, and ongoing post-installation services as well.
COREoi has the experience with projects of all sizes, and have completed many successful, large-scale projects over the years with government, healthcare, and educational entities and companies ranging from one to multi-floor locations, to large corporations with several campuses around Texas, the US, and Globally. They intimately understand the need for functional, safe, durable furniture and A/V Integration of the highest quality. Their product and their designs are built to stand the test of time in high use environments.
Let’s work boldly together.
Region 10 ESC
05.01.2022 – 04.30.2025
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.