PPG Paint and Coating
- PPG Paint and Coating offers access to Architectural, Commercial, Industrial, and Heavy-Duty Coatings along with related paint sundry items.
- Equalis Group members will receive a discount off our retail price list as follows: 50% discount off all paint products manufactured by PPG Paint and Coating, and 20% discount off all sundry or paint related items not manufactured by PPG paint.
- Centralized Delivery Management System into our network of stores, offering free delivery from PPG stores direct to members.
- Dedicated customer support line for any product or application questions a member may have.
- Product training for maintenance teams is available upon request, free of charge.
- 900+ company owned store locations covering primary markets, with an additional 4,000+ dealer locations covering secondary markets.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is PPG?
PPG is a global maker of paints, coatings, and specialty materials. Founded in 1883, PPG operates in 70+ countries and has been providing quality paints and coatings for homeowners and professionals alike for well over 100 years. PPG’s line-up of strong, well-respected residential, commercial, and industrial paints, stains, and specialty products offer a wide range of choices to meet the varying needs of consumers, interior designers, painting contractors, property managers, developers, and architects.
PPG Technical Support
Contact PPG for any product or application questions you may have at 1.800.441.9695.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.