TK Elevator Contract Highlights
- TK Elevator offers an expansive portfolio including planning and installation, ongoing maintenance, and repair services for: passenger and freight elevators, escalators, lifts, moving walkways, passenger boarding bridges, stairs, and platform lifts.
- Dedicated account management and access to a user-friendly online portal provide timely service and a hassle-free customer experience.
- A comprehensive asset management and capital planning process to accurately budget for new equipment installation and ongoing service, ensuring continuing safety and functionality.
- Nationwide coverage with 1000+ sales and service locations.
- Competitive Equalis Group Member pricing on new service contracts and installation projects.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is TK Elevator?
With customers in over 100 countries served by more than 50,000 employees, TK Elevator (TKE) achieved sales of €8.5 billion in fiscal year 2021/2022. We ensure high levels of customer service globally from our extensive network of about 1,000 locations. Over the past several decades, TK Elevator has established itself as one of the world’s leading elevator companies and became independent after separation from the thyssenkrupp group in August 2020. The company’s most important business line is the service business proudly provided by around 25,000 service technicians. The product portfolio ranges from standardized elevators for low-rise residential buildings to highly customized solutions for skyscrapers. In addition, it covers escalators, moving walks, passenger boarding bridges and stair and platform lifts. Integrated cloud-based solutions, such as the MAX platform, are delivering enhanced services. With these digital offerings, there are no longer any limits to urban mobility. TKE – move beyond.
TK Elevator (formerly known as thyssenkrupp) is authorized under the Master Agreement. Read the thyssenkrupp press release here.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.