DKI Contract Highlights
- DKI is the largest disaster restoration contracting organization in North America, with years of extensive experience in water, wind, and fire damage mitigation and recovery—helping you get up and running again quickly.
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with a response time of 2 hours or less for emergency services.
- Unparalleled coverage with service locations across the country.
- Dedicated Client Consultant from DKI Corporate assigned to every loss.
- Proprietary claims processing platform, with end-to-end insights and data readily available.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is DKI?
Disaster Kleenup International (DKI) is North America’s largest disaster restoration contracting organization. Whether property damage is man-made or caused by a force of nature, DKI comes to your rescue for water, wind, and fire damage mitigation and recovery; mold, asbestos, and lead testing and abatement; small and large biohazard cleanup; infectious disease decontamination; and more.
With locations throughout the United States and Canada, DKI sets the highest service standards in their industry. When disaster strikes, DKI can execute emergency services quickly and professionally.
DKI’s nearly 50 years of experience, expertise, and unparalleled reach allows them to allocate the manpower, equipment, and all necessary resources for a loss of any size—even the most extensive large loss projects. Their customers depend on DKI to deliver efficient and comprehensive recovery from property damage whenever and wherever it occurs.
09.01.2022 – 08.31.2026
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.