Johnson Controls Contract Highlights
Johnson Controls Products & Services Available
- HVACR (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration) Balancing, Filtration
- Indoor Air Quality/Healthy Buildings (Air-flow Optimization, Humidity Control)
- Energy Management Systems
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts
- Distribution Systems & Cogeneration Plants
- Building Envelope Systems
- Renewable Energy Solutions
- Water Efficiency Solutions
- Lighting Solutions
- Integrated Security/Fire Solutions
- Digital Technology Solutions (Open Blue)
- Remote Services/Diagnostics
- Service, Installation and Planned Service Agreements (PSA)
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Johnson Controls?
Johnson Controls (JCI) is a pioneer in developing performance contracting as a viable means by which to update facilities and make them more cost-effective to operate. Since 1983, we have implemented more than 3,000 performance contracting agreements – all with guaranteed savings.
Our Company delivers products, services, and solutions that increase energy efficiency and lower operating costs in buildings for more than one million customers. Operating from 500 branch offices in more than 150 countries, we are a leading provider of equipment, controls, and services for heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, refrigeration, and fire and security systems.
Johnson Controls has its very roots in the energy efficiency business. In 1883, Warren S. Johnson, a professor at the State Normal School in Whitewater, Wisconsin, received a patent for the electric room thermostat. His invention launched the building control industry. With over $30 billion of revenue in 2017, Johnson Controls recently merged with Tyco to become a global leader in building systems, energy storage, and integrated security and fire.
Contact Tom Staves, JCI Cooperative Program Manager
Reference contract #R10-1102A to ensure you receive Equalis Group pricing.
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.