Alternative & Renewable Energy Solutions Contract Highlights
- Distributed Energy Resources and Storage
- On-site renewable energy generation
- On-site storage, Grid interactive services
- Cost or Carbon asset optimization
- Demand response services
- Electric vehicle charging
- Fuel Cells
- Commodity Supply Services
- Grid Scale Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and Virtual PPAs
- Retail Renewable Sleeve Contracts
- Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) and Carbon Offsets
- Conventional Commodity Supply (Electricity and Natural Gas)
- Performance Contracting
- Energy Auditing
- Distribution Systems and Cogeneration Plants
- Building Envelope Systems
Occupant Health and Wellness
- Building Automation Systems
- Water Supply/Treatment/Collection/Distribution
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Building Wide Systems Integration
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Johnson Controls (JCI)?
At Johnson Controls (NYSE:JCI), we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. As the global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, our mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places and the planet.
Building on a proud history of nearly 140 years of innovation, we deliver the blueprint of the future for industries such as K12 and higher ed schools, municipalities, ports and transportation authorities, airports, stadiums, housing authorities and beyond through OpenBlue, our comprehensive digital offering.
Today, with a global team of 100,000 experts in more than 150 countries, Johnson Controls offers the world`s largest portfolio of building technology and software as well as service solutions from some of the most trusted names in the industry.
Visit www.johnsoncontrols.com for more information and follow @Johnson Controls on social platforms.
Contact Johnson Controls
Mary Beth Alexander,
Senior Business Development Manager, State Cooperative Contracts
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.