Renaissance Institute Contract Highlights
- Comprehensive Technology Assessment & Planning services include: information gathering, key district personnel interviews, and onsite visits culminating in a multi-year technology Roadmap with details of our recommendations.
- Trusted, vendor-neutral advisors in educational technology with decades of experience in actual K-12 schools.
- Discounted pricing offered to Equalis Group Members.
- Additional specializations such as: Executive training, coaching, and mentorship, digital reviews of upcoming purchases and initiatives, and ongoing program support.
- Renaissance Institute is a veteran-owned business.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Renaissance Institute?
The Renaissance Institute provides cost-effective and productive integration of technology. We are experienced practitioners, bringing decades of successful experience in education and technology to you on an as-needed basis to optimize K-12 networks, systems, security, integration, funding, and evaluation. We work from the Renaissance Model, a framework developed for over 30 years in actual K-12 settings, which optimizes best practices in technology management and integration.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.