Zonar Contract Highlights
- Zonar provides commercial-grade hardware and software services for managing vehicle fleets, from 5 to 100,000 vehicles.
- Telematics (GPS tracking) solutions for heavy duty, medium, and light duty vehicles, as well as battery-powered GPS for unpowered assets like trailers.
- Patent-protected all electronic pre- and post-trip inspection technology provides verified vehicle inspections of any type of vehicle and any vehicle-mounted accessories.
- Full suite of add-on hardware and software tools address specific needs of municipal and utility fleet vehicles.
- Full line of school bus hardware and software tools for student ridership tracking and a parent notification app.
- Open API allows customers to pull the data gathered by Zonar’s tools into other back-office systems.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
09.01.2021 – 08.31.2026
Smart Fleet Technology
Get more details on comprehensive fleet management systems available for your industry:
Who is Zonar?
Zonar Systems suite of fleet telematics solutions has been a leader in North American heavy-duty vehicle fleets for 20 years. Unique innovations from Zonar like the EVIR Inspection system and Intelligent Logging have made our products a staple for fleets from school buses, to over the road trucking, to municipalities and utility companies in every US State and most Canadian Provinces. As one of the few companies who design and manufacture their own hardware and software, Zonar’s solutions are designed to be rugged and robust in the common environments heavy-duty vehicles and off-road machinery operate. Backed by Continental – a 150 year old, $50bn company, and partnered with leaders like DTNA/Daimler, Samsung, Navistar, Cummins, and dozens of back-office apps and tools commonly found in fleet operations, Zonar’s tools work with the vehicles and companies you already trust.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource or quickly send the Contract Interest Form at the top of this page.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.